Common Questions and Answers!
How to Order
Just head on over to our shop page and make your selections! We only accept cash payments at the door or Interac eTransfer prepaid before the drop-off! Please ensure that you have the correct email AND phone number or it may cause issues with your order. Please note that orders placed later near the deadlines may not be capable of being packaged on time, as our couriers often get full, so try to place it as early as possible!
- Browse the shop page and find what you’re looking for, then checkout by going to the cart. Fill out the forms and finalize your order. Be sure to have a working email address and Canadian phone number! We’ll add you to the next available delivery routes that go out at 2:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 7:00 pm, and 10:00 pm.
- The courier will message or call the provided phone number when you’re the next drop-off or when they’re 10-30 minutes away. They will also call the phone number provided on arrival, it’s preferred you meet the courier at their vehicle. Note: If the courier is unable to find you after 10 mins on arrival, your order will be skipped. If you’d still like the order, email customer service at [email protected]
- Pay at the door with exact cash! Our couriers are not guaranteed to have any change available. You can also prepay your order with Interac eTransfer. If you live in a detached house with it’s own easily accessible mailbox or somewhere with a secure parcel hiding spot, we can drop it off with the prepaid eTransfer!
- If you placed your order close to or after our final delivery times, it will be pushed to the next day. We’ll email you if this happens and to confirm if you’d still like to receive the order the next day.
Downtown Toronto, East York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, York.
We are currently working on expanding back to Brampton, Toronto East and North York in that order!
Cash Upon Delivery: We accept cash payments on delivery for orders. If you are unavailable to meet the courier but live in a detached home/townhouse with a secure spot (i.e. a personal home mailbox), you can leave your cash payment in a secure envelope or similar. Our courier would be more than happy to swap the cash payment out with your order parcel! Please be sure to include instructions in the order notes.
Interac e-Transfer: Once your order is placed, please go to your preferred Bank’s website and prepare an Interac e-Transfer for the recipient email at [[email protected]]. The security question should just be your order number and the security answer would have been randomly generated at checkout. If you do not have your security answer anymore, please contact us at [[email protected]] so we can further assist you!
We run our same-day GTA delivery service on all days of the week. On weekends and most holidays we are also still running!
- Customer Service Hours: 11:00 am- 11:00 pm (7 days a week)
- Delivery Times:
- 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm, 8:00 pm, 10:00 pm
Delivery and Shipping
Order anytime during our hours of 11:00 am to 10:00 pm to qualify for same-day delivery. You can also order in days in advance if you include details in your order notes!
All orders are booked onto routes that leave between 2:00 pm to 10:00pm.
Orders can still be made anytime until 10:00 pm as long as bookings on our routes are available.
Check your account order history to confirm your order was placed!
This service is only for those in Downtown Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, and York areas. Our last call time for the Same-Day Delivery service is 10:00 pm. However routes often get fully booked much sooner than that.
Our drop-offs are in discrete, sealed packaging. The courier will let you know by phone/text as soon as they arrive!
If you’re not home, your order may still be dropped off in a secure or hidden spot, if the order is pre-paid by eTransfer. The courier will attempt to contact you by text or phone but if you are unavailable they will use their best judgement and do what they can to ensure you get your order! However this may include them feeling unsecure with leaving your package and we may attempt to deliver another day.
This service has a $10 flat rate cost in Downtown Toronto, Etobicoke, York and Mississauga! Free delivery and mail options are available at $200 spending. If your order is on-hold, please be patient as we manually process eTransfer payments and orders. Be sure to get your order in as early as possible before all timeslots are booked. We’ll contact you if we couldn’t fit you in for same-day delivery!
If you have any issues or concerns with your package or order that you’ve received, we request that you take plenty of photos and email them to us with details. We handle issues that arise on a case-by-case basis in order to ensure a fix is arranged for you to keep you happy and satisfied!
Hours and Information
We run our same-day GTA delivery service all 7 days of the week! On weekends and most holidays we are also still running! For certain holidays and unexpected events, we’ll prepare informational banners with at least 24 hours notice of any closings. Orders placed around 8:00 pm or later may be short on available bookings, so be sure to place it early if you know you’re going to order. We’ll contact you if there’s no availabilities.
- Customer Service Hours: 11:00 am- 10:00 pm (7 days a week)
- Delivery Times (Delivery within 4 hours of order time) :
- Downtown Toronto + York – 2:00 pm – 12:00 am.
- Etobicoke + Mississauga – 2:00 pm – 12:00 am.
Power Plant Health is not currently operating any physical retail locations. We did have a previous location located in Etobicoke but that has since been closed. Our Weedmap location markers are not actual addresses but rather the area is centered around. We currently only offer online ordering and delivery as our only service, so no pickups!
We have a Loyalty Rewards Program for those who have an account! Collect 1 point for every dollar you spend and at 1000, you can redeem a $50 discount! View your points under the “My Account” page. You can redeem 1000 points once available at your cart page! Be sure to post reviews as they also give you 20 loyalty points!
Our site was primarily designed for desktop viewing unfortunately. We are working towards creating an exhilarating mobile experience in the near future! In the meantime, we please thank you for taking the time to switch over to a desktop experience or for enduring our less than stellar mobile site.
Power Plant reserves the right to reject any and all orders deemed suspicious, dangerous, or fraudulent.
Power Plant adheres to a strict policy in order to ensure the safety of our employees and business. If you are determined to be dangerous or fraudulent, we will reject your order.